Starting June 13th, in accordance with the guidelines from the centers for disease control, face masks and face coverings will be optional for those who have been fully vaccinated for the coronavirus. We will not be asking for proof of vaccination, for those who have not been vaccinated as per the request by the centers for disease control and our government, we ask that you continue to wear a mask or face covering and to do what you can to keep everyone safe. We will continue to broadcast our service in our fellowship hall, we will also continue to use the individual communion packs and our offering drop boxes.
First and foremost, our elders want everyone understand that if you need to remain at home because you are high risk or feel for your safety that you cannot return to the building for public Worship at this time, that we will be continuing to broadcast our service online.
For us to be able to resume our In-Person Worship Service, our elders have updated our safety protocols.
· Facemask or face coverings must be worn by those who have not been fully vaccinated. Those who have been fully vaccinated do not have to wear a mask unless they feel more comfortable doing so.
· Our Fellowship hall is set up for overflow.
· Continued use of the individual communion packets.
· Continued use of the offering drop boxes & online giving.
· Continued use of bottled water.
· Announcements & Songs will continue to be digital.
Our elders have implemented these protocols for the health and safety of our members and guests. They do not take these matters lightly and look forward to the day when these protocols will no longer be necessary.